- April-May 2007 Western Michigan University-USA, ATG Evaluation of USAID funded agricultural project in Kenya. Conducted stakeholder interviews and provided interpreter services to international evaluation team including […]
March- May 2017 Christian Mercy International, South Sudan
- Churches of Christ Overseas Aid (COCOA) Australia,
Oct-Feb 2019 Africa Region Coordinating a Landscape Study of the African 4th Industrial Revolution and Benchmarking on behalf of IEEE In Africa.
- IEEE USA
- June 2011-February 2012, Safaricom Foundation, Kenya,Coordination and Management of Monitoring and Evaluation services for the World of Difference (Corporate Social Responsibility) Programme with staff and selected […]
- November 2004-March 2005 DANIDA-Evaluation of the Community Capacity Support Program of the Government of Kenya’s Department of Social Services, funded by DANIDA.
- Jun-Dec 2012- Government of Kenya, Jointly with an international consulting firm IPE Global, Measure Africa successfully conducted the “End of Phase II Evaluation and Baseline Survey […]
- Anglican Board of Mission- Australia
- Mar 2003-2004 Chemonics International Kenya-Evaluation of the Regional Agricultural Trade Expansion Support Initiative (East and Southern Africa) in the coffee, maize, cotton, livestock, dairy and oil […]
- Jan 26th –Feb 23rd 2003 evaluation of UNESCO Zimbabwe Film and Video Training Project of UNESCO (7 East and Southern African countries).
- April-July 2005 Europe (Paris, Bonn), Team Leader-Evaluation of UNESCO-UNEVOC International TVET Institute in Bonn, Germany. Contracted by UNESCO HQ-Paris, leading a team of 3 International education […]
- December 2006-July 2007 UNICEF NY and UNICEF Somalia-Evaluation of UNICEF’s response to 7,300 Tsunami affected households in Somalia using household survey, MICS, MSC and FGD methodology.
- Sept-Oct 2005 Guyana, South America contracted by UNDP-Guyana to undertake a capacity building training workshop on evaluation of a UNDP funded NRM Program for the Government […]
- February 2006 Guyana, South America contracted by UNDP-Guyana to undertake a final evaluation of the EMPRETEC Small & Micro Enterprise Project-Government of Guyana’s Ministry of Foreign […]
- Jan-May 2012– Kenya Association for the Welfare of People with Epilepsy, Conducted an Impact evaluation of the Integrated Epilepsy Management Programme in Kenya.
Feb-Aug 2019 22 African Countries Impact evaluation of the Pan-African-Professional Development Training Programme (PDT) of PASGR. Applying mixed methods: (i.e. online survey of over 1000 participants, […]
- Partnership for African Social Governance Research (PASGR)
July-Dec 2016 Countries Kenya, Ethiopia, Morocco Joint Financing Arrangement (JFA) Funding Partners’ Support to the 2014-2015 ECA Programme funded by the Governments of Sweden, Norway, Denmark […]
- UNECA- Ethiopia, Kenya
- January-April 2011, Mindset Network South Africa, Evaluation of the USAID funded Tafakari Project. Conducted survey of 22 teacher training colleges in 8 provinces in Kenya.
- June 2005 Kenya, World Bank-Workshop with African Virtual University HQ -adoption of evaluation recommendations and business planning. Refined strategic objectives and developed indicators for AVU Africa […]
- May-July 2010, LWF/DWS–Mid Term Review of Kenya Country programme with projects in North Western and North Eastern Kenya (Kakuma and Dadaab Refugee Camps and Host Community […]
Sept-Dec 2018 Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda Managed a team of consultants on a Mid Term Evaluation of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) in Africa’s […]
- IEEE, Africa
Nov 2015-July 2016 Countries South Africa & Kenya Mid Term Review (MTR) Food, Agriculture and Natural Resources Policy Analysis Network‘s (FANRPAN): of the 5-year, “Strengthening Policy […]
- December 2007–February 2008 ILO/IPEC-Geneva Mid Term Review of Worst Form of Child Labour project with Government of Tanzania
June 2017-June 2018 Home based UK, Kenya MTE of the DFID funded Weather and Climate Information Services for Africa (WISER) project. It is implemented by UNECA’s […]
- UNECA, Addis Ababa
- July-August 2006 Nile Basin Initiative Addis Ababa, Ethiopia: co-facilitated an M&E workshop for project specialists and Coordinators working on Nile Basin Initiative projects in the region.
- June 2006 Nile Basin Initiative Kampala Uganda: Invited to participate on an interview panel to identify and select a suitable candidate to fill the role of […]
Nov 2017-June 2018 Nigeria, Kenya, Post Project Evaluation of the United Nations Democracy Fund’s Creative Communication of the Nigerian Budget Project. Field visits to Lagos, Oyo, […]
- UNDEF NY HQ
- Oct-Nov 2010, Population Services International-Kenya, Oct-Nov 2010 PSI/Kenya-National Level Stakeholder Perception Survey with, Government of Kenya Departments, Private Sector Suppliers and Distributors, media, international and local […]
- June 20th-24th 2011, ICCO Netherlands-Uganda, Facilitation of a review and reflection workshop on the Conflict Transformation Program, using Outcome Mapping methodology with regional and national partners […]
- August 2007-March 2008 EU/ECD-Solomon Islands-Provide M&E technical assistance and capacity building support to donor funded programmes of the Solomon Islands Government, South Pacific-NAO-Ministry of Development Planning […]
- March 2006 IDRC-Canada-Colombo Sri Lanka invited to attend Outcome Mapping Training in Sri Lanka in preparation for long term partnership with IDRC, Canada as an Outcome […]
- February 18th-April 26th 2004 EU/ECD Pretoria -Successfully conducted a Mid -Term Review (Evaluation) of the European Union’s Support Program to the Chief Directorate-International Development Corporation -South […]
- Nov 09-July 2010 UNDP NY-Country Case Studies-Evaluation of UNDP Contributions in Environmental Management for Poverty Reduction in Mali, Morocco, Rwanda and Tanzania
- December 2010-April 2011, UNDP New York, Terminal evaluation of the UNDP/RBA Support to Regional partners’ initiative of the African Peer Review Mechanism and the New Partnership […]
April 2017-June 2018 Kenya, Freetown, Sierra Leone, Lead a team on a CPE involving staff, NGO partners, government and private sector stakeholders . The evaluation reviewed […]
- UN Women Sierra Leone
- Dec 2008 UNCRD/ UNDP/ UNDESA Training Workshop at UN Gigiri on Results Based Performance Monitoring, Indicator development, Results Chains and M&E Frameworks for Planning Directors of […]
- Jan-April 2009 IDRC Canada Training Workshops in Outcome Mapping for Climate Change Adaptation Teams in Africa –Cairo, Nairobi
Jan – Mar 2016 Nairobi, Kenya, Casablanca, Rabat, Morocco UNECA DA’s a) Innovative Financing Mechanisms for New & Renewable Energy Projects and b) Strengthening capacities of […]
- UNECA Addis Ababa
- March 2011, Inter Governmental Agency for Development/International Climate Prediction Center (IGAD/ICPAC), Workshop for all staff on Results Based Management and Monitoring and Evaluation. Included training on […]